Thursday 23 April 2015

I go to them, and he locks me in his arms, almost painful. male massage parlor.

Male massage parlor: And leads me around the fire, from the tents and in the dark. Suddenly, he breaks the kiss, takes my hand.

male massage parlor photos and movies

I feel his hardness on his stomach, and I ride on it to encourage it. I click on it, and we begin to mock fucking motion.

male massage parlor video

male massage parlor

And then slide off my buttocks, and he pulls me to him. His hands caress my shoulders, and then back. Our mouths opened and our tongues met, perform a dance of love.

I pull his head harder and kiss becomes firmer. Gentle, as I knew they would. His lips were soft;

Electric moment, and I close my eyes. His head comes down to mine and our lips meet. I go in his arms and hugged his neck.

 

He pulls me to my feet. Then Drew breaks the hug, gets to his feet, stretched out his hand, and I reach out and take it.

We both cry like children. They ride with my eyes streams, my face and down his neck and back, and I cry like a baby. I am returning the embrace with equal passion, and tears start again.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.